Intsikurmu Music Festival is ready to welcome people once again to the woods of Põlva on August 5-6, 2022. The festival is a unique symbiosis of vibrant music, art, nature, and creative people in the midst of the tall trees of Intsikurmu forest.
Taking place for the 10th time, the ancient forest sparks with new life and ideas. Kidskurmu is waiting for children. The Viktor Kass' chess corner, the forest cinema, exciting performances, and the street-food area are ready to provide inspiration.
- Children up to 11 years (incl.) free of charge when accompanying an adult with a ticket.
- 12-17 year olds (incl.) can enter the festival with a youth pass only when accompanied by an adult with a ticket.
- Access for guests with special needs is guaranteed. The festival pass for a person with special needs is on sale on the spot for 40€ (special need verification document required). Admission to the escort for the person with special needs is free of charge.
- Admission is free for pensioners.
- Cash and card payments are accepted at the event.
TENT TICKET INFORMATION
- A tent ticket can only be purchased with festival pass or day pass ID.
- The tent ticket includes the entrance to the camping area during the whole event, the place for the tent, the use of drinking water and toilets in the area.
CARAVAN PARK TICKET INFORMATION
- A caravan park ticket can only be purchased with festival pass or day pass ID.
- The ticket includes the entrance to the caravan park area during the whole event, the use of water, electricity, and purging.
- A limited number of caravan tickets are on sale.
❌ PROHIBITED TO ENTER THE EVENT
- With your own food and drink, including reusable glass containers.
- With firearms, cold weapons and other types of weapons.
- Under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The organizer has the right to refuse to serve the visitor despite the purchased ticket.
No age restrictions* ⎜ Festival area opens 15:00
* Children up to 11 years (incl.) free of charge when accompanying an adult with a ticket.
FACEBOOK EVENTFACEBOOK PAGEWEBSITEYOUTUBEINSTAGRAMSOUNDCLOUD