Our seventh gathering on the magical grounds of illiku will take place on the third weekend of July.
I Land Sound will welcome you in its familiarity, with your favourite people, beautiful views and unexpected quirks. Your feedback is our guidebook, and based on that, we will ignite the activities you miss and continue with the ones you love.
The international A Greener Festival certification is an excellent motivation for us to continue the work on our sustainable lifestyle. On Saturday nights at 9.45 PM everyone can take a look behind the scenes of this year’s environmental journey as the 10-part documentary "Illiku maa helid" airs on ETV2.
In recent years, we have brought more international names to the stage, and we intend to continue to pleasure your ears with this tradition next summer as well. We will invite over those who are already familiar with our vibes and will surprise you by adding some new sound magicians to the list.
Keep an eye on our social media channels, join the Facebook event and subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest news from this part of the world.
- The festival starts on July 18, 2024 at 6 PM and ends on July 21, 2024 at 11 PM.
- Children up to 12 years of age (included) can enter the festival free of charge when accompanied by an adult who has purchased a pass.
- The movement of underaged guests is regulated by the Republic of Estonia Child Protection Act paragraph § 23/1 and it is applicable on the festival grounds and any public space. The act states that minors under the age of 16 are prohibited to be in a public space from 00:00 until 05:00 without an accompanying adult. To avoid any inconveniences we ask you to carry an ID to verify your age. The festival security and staff have the right to check the guests’ documents.
- The festival is accessible by wheelchair. The bathroom for people with special needs is located in the first administrative building.
- People who are visibly intoxicated will not be allowed to the event. The festival staff has the right to refuse to serve the visitor, despite having a ticket.
- The festival accepts both cash and card payments.
✅ ENTRANCE TO THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS:
- Entry to the festival is only allowed from the designated entrance areas;
- You are allowed to bring your own cup or bottle (mustn’t contain any liquids);
- Pets are allowed, but must be on the leash.
❌ ENTRY NOT ALLOWED WITH:
- Your own food or drinks or any other liquids, including e-liquids;
- Broken containers made of glass, plastic or other materials that could be hazardous to other guests or staff members;
- With firearms, cold and other types of weapons;
- With professional photo-, video- or audio recording equipment (without press or photo accreditation)