In a liberating atmosphere, surrounded by breathtaking nature we bring to you the best
that music, art, being together and Estonian summer have to offer. You are a deep breath
of fresh sea air and a ferry ride away from being able to shed your mask – on the island
you’ll find your true self again.
On the Illiku islet in Saaremaa time no longer matters and each awakening brings new
meaning. Here humans, birds and animals all have enough space and each individual is
defined only by the size of their heart.
It is a custom of the island to stick together and this is what I Land Sound is about. To
create an enriching experience the pioneers of electronic nightlife, artists and local
community all contribute to the event. Four remarkable days and memories that will stay
with you forever.
- festival starts 16.07.2020 18:00 and ends 19.07.2020 23:00
- all children under the age of 12 (included) are admitted onto the festival grounds for free.
persons under the age of 16 are recommended to be accompanied by an accompanying
adult. The movement of underaged guests is regulated by the Republic of Estonia Child
Protection Act paragraph § 23/1 and is applicable on the festival grounds and any public
space. 23/1. Republic of Estonia Child Protection Act § 23/1 states:
(1) Children are required to observe public order.
(2) During the period from 1 June to 31 August, it is prohibited for a minor to be in a public
place from 24.00 to 05.00 without being accompanied by an adult.
- it is possible to enter and move with a wheelchair in the festival area. Toilet for people
with special needs is located in the first administrative building - information centre.
- we do not serve at bars or allow on the festival area people who have consumed too
much alcohol or narcotic substances. We keep our right to choose our guests.
- festival accepts cash and bank cards.
ENTERING THE FESTIVAL IS ALLOWED:
- only from the designated festival entrances.
- with personal bottles or cups that doesn’t contain liquids.
- with a pet, but only if the pet is on a leash in the festival grounds at all times.
ENTERING THE FESTIVAL IS PROHIBITED:
- with food or any liquids, including e-liquids.
- with broken containers made of glass, plastic or other materials that could be hazardous
to your fellow guests or staff members.
- firearms, fireworks, knives, nail scissors or any kind of sharp objects.
- narcotics and psychotropic substances.
- with professional photo-, video- or audio recording devices unless you have official
permission from organizers.