I Land Sound ties together beautiful nature, music, art, beautiful people and all the best that Estonian summer has to offer. Four unique days and one unforgettable memory.
A fresh bit of sea breeze and the ferry ride tear off your mask and you meet your true self on the other shore. The concept of time is insignificant on illiku islet, in Saaremaa. You experience the awakening. This islet belongs equally to plants, animals and humans. You are defined by the size of your soul. Us islanders, we stick close together and this feeling passes on to I Land Sound too. A powerful force created by the pioneers of nightlife, artists and the local community.
Keep an eye on our socialmedia or join the friends e-mail list to stay up to date with the latest news from the festival ground.
- The festival starts on 13.07.2023 18:00 and ends on 16.07.2023 23:00.
- Children up to the age of 12 (incl.) are free to enter the festival with the adult accompanying the ticket.
- The Republic of Estonia Child Protection Act applies in the festival area and public space, and the night movement of minors is regulated by §23 / 1. Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in public places without an adult from 24:00 until 05:00. To avoid inconvenience, please bring your age identification. The festival security staff and bar staff have the right to check the guest document.
- The festival area is wheelchair accessible. The bathroom for people with special needs is located in the first administrative building - the information point.
- Way too drunk persons are obviously not allowed at the event. Organizers have the right to refuse to serve the visitor despite the existence of the ticket.
- Visitors to the festival can pay in cash and by card.
✅ YOU ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER:
- only from the place designated for that purpose;
- with your personal drink container or cup (must not contain liquids);
- with a domestic animal or bird (if necessary on a leash).
❌ PROHIBITED FROM ENTERING:
- with your food or drink and other liquid liquids, including e-liquids;
- with a broken glass, plastic or other material container that may be dangerous to yourself, other guests or our staff;
- firearms, cold weapons and other types of weapons;
- professional photo, video or audio recording techniques (get permission via email@example.com).
No age restriction* ⎜ Festival ground opens 13.07.2023 18:00
FACEBOOK EVENTFACEBOOK PAGEWEBSITEINSTAGRAM