Estonia’s only travelling cultural festival Võnge 2022 will be held in Ranna Puhkebaas, Peipsiääre, Tartu county. Tens of interesting artists from Estonia and around the world will perform on stages placed right in the middle of the nature. Take a look at the lineup → Next to music, the festival offers also experiences of different tastes, art and culture.
- Time of the festival is 08.07.2022 14:00 - 10.07.2022 12:00.
- Free entrance for up to 15-year-olds (incl.) accompanied by an adult ticket holdera
- Access for people with special needs is guaranteed
- Free entrance for companions of ticket holding people with special needs
- Entering the festival area with your own food and drinks, including reusable glass tare is forbidden
- Entering the festival area with a fire, cold or any other kind of weapons is forbidden
- Visibly drunk people will not be allowed on the festival area. Organiser reserves the right to refuse to attend any customers, with or without
- You can pay in cash or by card at the event
No age limit* | Festival area opens 08.07.2021 14:00
* free entrance for up to 15-year-olds (incl.) accompanied by an adult ticket holder